“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.”2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Our team is here to identify and respond to the general pastoral needs of the parish. We have strong links with the Prayer Ministry team.
The Pastoral Ministry team is led by our curate, Revd Cheryl Hawkins. The Pastoral Co-ordinator is Gill Howse. All of our volunteers are DBS-checked.
What we do
We can offer both practical and emotional pastoral support. Our support teams provide help with:
- Pastoral visiting
- Home and hospital Communion
- Practical needs (offering help with small DIY jobs, gardening, etc.)
- Transport needs (offering transport to church services)
We can also help with signposting to other support available, although please note that Holy Trinity Church is not responsible for any advice given by these groups. A list of support groups is available here.
To contact the Pastoral Ministry team, please use the contact form below. Alternatively, you can contact us direct:
- Gill Howse: 07840 542937
- Father Andre Hart: 0117 962 1536
- Revd Cheryl Hawkins: 07498 877376 or 0117 962 1834 (email: email@example.com)