Safeguarding supports everything that we do
Our safeguarding officer
Holy Trinity Church’s safeguarding officer is Clare Waggett.
- Do you have a question about something that you have seen or heard? Do you want to tell someone how you feel about something? Come and have a chat with Clare.
- Are you concerned about someone or yourself? Clare can direct and support you.
- Clare can also offer support and guidance as part of the recruitment process for volunteer roles in the church (including DBS checks).
Our Safeguarding Policy is available here.
Domestic Abuse Policy
Our Domestic Abuse Policy is available here.
Reporting a concern
If you have a concern that you wish to report, please contact any of the following, whichever you feel is most appropriate:
- Clare Waggett, Parish Safeguarding Officer: call 07972 376194
- Bristol Diocesan Safeguarding Team: call 0117 906 0100 or email email@example.com
- Police: call 999 (for emergencies) or 101 (where it isn’t an emergency, but you need help fast)
- Bristol City Council Social Services: for adults and older people, call 0117 922 2700; for children and families, call 0117 903 6444